Yeah! I’m going to tell you about a new delicious dish. What do you like the most in the breakfast?
Some eggs? Bread? Tea?
Nah, forget all those! It’s time for change! Have a look at Bread with Khagina:
- Beat two eggs and keep aside.
- Chop Onion, tomato, green chilies, and ginger.
- Mash cottage cheese.
- Egg Khagina is ready
- Top with chopped coriander and serve hot.
- Fry chopped onions, tomatoes, ginger and green chili in butter till golden brown.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric, salt, pepper
- Add the beaten eggs to the mixture and cook on medium flame, tossing and slicing the mixture with a spatula into discrete lumps until fully cooked.
- When cooked, add mashed cottage cheese and toss for 2 mins.
Other ingredients may be added as per personal preferences; however, the ingredients listed above are widely believed to form the base for any khagina, much in the same way as margherita is a base for most pizzas. Other ingredients that can be added include potatoes, capsicum, peas, mushroom, etc., though the latter is not considered traditional.