Perfect for people like me who are tired of having simple sweet pancakes. Easy, delicious and a must-try!
Makes– 6 hand-sized pancakes
2 -1/2 cups All purpose flour
1 cup warm Milk + 2 tbsp chocolate milk powder
1 Egg beaten
1 tsp melted butter
2-3 tbsp sugar
1 cup milk
1 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
2 tbsp Chocolate milk powder
Icing Sugar (optional)
- Keep aside the warm milk+chocolate drinking powder.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. Keep aside.
- In another bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix to a smooth batter. ( The batter should not be very thin ).
- To this batter mix the chocolate milk and mix well to form a semi-thick smooth batter.
- On a to a hot pan, on medium heat spread batter the size you want of the pancakes in circles. Do not make it thin.
- Flip over when one side is done or when you see small bubbles forming on top.
- When the other side is also cooked, take off from flame.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Sprinkle icing sugar on top with a stainer as a topping (optional).