Absolutely fab’! These bite-sized balls are not just beautiful and tasty, but also quick and the perfect Oh-no-I-just-found-out-we’re-having-guests dessert!
1 package Oreo cookies, crushed
1 package cream cheese, softened
1 package chocolate bark or white chocolate bark
1. Using a blender/food processor or hand held mixer, mix Oreos and cream cheese together.
2. Roll into walnut size balls or lar5eg balls, however you prefer.
3. Chill for an hour.
4. Melt approximately 3/4 package of chocolate.
5. Stick a toothpick in an Oreo balls and dip them in the melted chocolate.
6. Allow the balls to harden on wax paper; takes about 15 minutes.
7. When Oreo balls are no longer sticky to the touch, decorate with drizzles of chocolate, sprinkles, nuts etc.
8. Put in the refrigerator until chilled (optional).