1 cup skim milk
1/4 cup egg white
2 Tablespoons margarine (no Sat Fat)
1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
cinnamon sugar, strawberry preserves or sliced fresh berries, Cool Whip Light
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder goes in with the flour
1. In a small bowl, combine milk, egg and butter; whisk until blended.
In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, Splenda, baking soda and salt; mix well.
2. Add milk mixture; whisk just until dry ingredients are moistened (Batter will be slightly lumpy).
3. Heat griddle over medium heat until hot (Drops of water will sizzle, then evaporate).
4. Pour 8 pancakes, using 1/3 to 1/2 cup batter into griddle.
5. Cook 1-2 minutes or until batter is set around edges.
6. Carefully turn over pancake; cook 1-2 minutes or until pancakes are cooked through.
7. Repeat with remaining batter.
8. Sprinkle pancakes with powdered sugar; serve warm with desired toppings.