This easy and very, very delicious snack is perfect for breakfast, lunch, school or even a midnight snack! The cinnamon balances the sugar perfectly, and it’s beneficial if you have a cold. The crunchiness is OMG, and what’s more, it takes less than five minutes! So munch awayy!
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp butter
- Put a chunk of butter on a warm pan. Sprinkle the cinnamon powder and sugar over the butter . Let slightly melt and spread.
- Place a slice of bread on the butter, cinnamon and sugar and move the bread around a bit so that it spreads over.
- Flip over once golden brown.
- Do the same as above for the other side (optional).
- Once done, take off heat and eat warm.