Peanut Butter Chip and Chocolate Chip Pancakes
1 1/3 cups flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
4 tablespoons melted butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup chocolate chips (morsels)
1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat griddle.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix together liquid ingredients and whisk into dry mixture until smooth.
- Fold in the peanut butter& chocolate chips.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot greased griddle.
- Cook until the bubbles that form on top begin to pop, before flipping, then cook a minute or so more.
- Serve immediately topped with whipped butter & syrup.