Deep Fried Oreos
Deep fried Oreos are absolutely perfect in every way! That is, if you get the batter, coating and frying right. Don’t worry: they’re delightfully easy and disappear super-quick! Eat them before they turn cold, and feel the outer part crunch, the filling melt on your tongue and the biscuit disappear down your throat!
1 large egg
1 cup milk
2/3 tsp vegetable oil
2/3 tbsp sugar
A pinch of salt
1-2/3 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
10-15 Oreo Biscuits
Tomato Watermelon Juice
Makes 2 servings
This scrumptious drink will keep you wanting for more! Give yourself a treat in the scorching sun with a Tomato Watermelon Juice.
Juice, ripe red tomatoes – 2, large
Watermelon – roughly cubed, maybe half a cup
Sugar – as per taste (my tomatoes were quite sour and I needed about 6 teaspoons)
Microwave Double Chocolate Malt Brownies
1 cup malted milk powder (I used Nestle Milo)
1 cup chocolate chunks
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa Continue reading
Well, I’m baaack! I’ll try to post my latest recipes ASAP!
Also, last 9 days of the Awesomelicious Foodies’ Blog Contest 2014! Nominate your food blog NOW! Try not to wait till the last day (June 14th). Do you know any awesome food blogs on WordPress? Ask them to nominate too! 🙂 The more, the merrier!
Any requests? What recipes should I post?
The Strawberry whipped cream was made by mixing a bit of strawberry puree with whipped cream. You may use strawberry juice or syrup. The cream and chocolate syrup make an awesomeliciously balanced combination!
Hehe, my Pancake Plate looks better than ever in this picture! 😀
The chocolate spiral grooves on the pancake were made when chocolate syrup was poured over the wet (uncooked) side of the batter while the pancake was cooking.
4 tbsp all-purpose flour-
1 tsp baking powder-
1/2 tbsp + 1 tsp sugar-
1/2 tsp vanilla essence-
1/2 cup + 1 tbsp milk-
A pinch of Coffee powder
Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
Strawberry whipped cream
Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and sugar.
- In another bowl, whip the egg and add the vanilla essence and milk.
- Now, slowly pour the wet mixture into the dry one, mixing well. Teh batter should not be too thin or too thick.
- Next, sprinkle the coffee powder over the batter, and mix until only a few marks of teh coffee are left.
- Heat a skillet or fry pan, and butter it. Now pour the batter into the pan.
- Only a few moments after you pour the batter into the pan, pour the chocolate syrup over the wet batter in spirals, and let it sink into the batter. When bubbles start forming on one side, or you feel like the other side is done, flip over. When the other side is done too, take off heat.
- Follow steps 5-6 for the rest of the batter too. Serve warm with toppings (optional).
3 cups granulated sugar
1 tbsp. real vanilla extract
2 tbsp. almond extract
2 tsp. butter flavoring
1 tbsp. chocolate extract
¾ cup Hershey’s chocolate syrup
2 cups all-purpose flour
⅔ cup cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
12-oz. pkg. white chocolate chips, divided use
½ cup powdered sugar
1 tbsp. milk
Coconut Ice Cream Baskets
Here’s a contribution by Mahparah Raza!
Ingredients: Continue reading
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes