Total Time:1 hrs 15 mins
Prep Time:15 mins
Cook Time:1 hrs
It is very healthy.It is a little spicy so if u don’t have tolerance for spicy food,you may leave out the seeds of jalapeno.
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 medium jalapeno pepper, chopped
1/2 medium green pepper
4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups frozen corn
1/2 cup dry white wine or 1/2 cup water
2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauceTopping
1 cup non-fat tortilla chips (optional)
Saute onion, garlic, jalapeño and green pepper with olive oil in a large pot until soft.
Add all the rest of the ingredients to the large pot and bring to a boil.
After about 15 minutes, remove the chicken breasts and shred.
(Two forks work well to pull the chicken apart!).
Return shredded chicken to the pot and simmer an additional 45 minutes.
Serve, topped with crushed tortilla chips if desired.
Pasanday Biryani is one of the most famous Asian traditional main courses.This recipe is scrumptious & easy to cook so try this Pasanday Biryani Recipe and make your dining remarkable.
1 kg Pasanday
1 cup Yogurt
1 cup Fresh Milk
1 cup Oil or Ghee
1 bunch Finely chopped Mint leaves
4 Finely chopped onion
6 Finely chopped green chilies
2 Â½ cup Rice
1 tbsp Red chili powder
1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
2 tbsp Raw Papaya paste
a pinch Yellow color
to taste Salt
6 Green Cardamom
6 Black pepper
1 tsp White Cumin seeds
1 tbsp Poppy seeds
2 tbsp Roasted gram
- Grind together 4 cloves, 6 green cardamoms, 6 black peppers, 1 tsp white cumin seeds, 1 tbsp poppy seeds and 2 tbsp roasted gram.Marinate 1 kg pasanday with 2 tbsp raw papaya paste, 1 cup yogurt, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, ground seeds, salt to taste, juice of 3 lemons, ½ bunch of chopped mint leaves, 3 chopped green chilies and 1 tbsp chili powder.
- Keep aside for 30 minutes.Heat 1 cup oil in pan, add in 4 chopped onions and fry till golden brown, now remove brown onion and keep aside.
- Now add in oil marinated pasanday and cook till water dries. Now turn the flame off.Boil 2 1/2 cup rice in a pan with mint leaves, 3 green chilies, few green cardamoms and water as required till half tender.
- Drain out extra water and keep aside.Now grease a large pan, make a layer of boiled rice, top with cooked pasanday mixture. spread half of brown onion, juice of 1 lemon. Now make another layer of boiled rice. lastly pour 1 cup warm milk mixed with a pinch of yellow color.
- Now pour remaining lemon juice, mint leaves and green chilies on top. Simmer till done.
Tired of those typical triangle sandwiches? Try one of these! Quick, easy and delicious. A very pleasant change, and a great munching object while you study, talk, paint, read, watch a movie or anytime else!
1 loaf Sandwich Bread (crusts removed)
For yogurt sauce:
3 tbsps yogurt
3 tbsps Mayonnaise
1 tsp Fresh lemon juice
1 tsp Oregano
1 tbsp Fresh basil (thinly sliced)
A pinch of salt
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
For chicken filling:
8 oz. chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
2 Roasted bell peppers (thinly sliced)
2 cups fresh iceberg lettuce or cabbage (chopped)
- First prepare the yogurt sauce. In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt, mayo, lemon juice, basil, chilli powder, oregano and salt. Stir well.
- Then, mix the shredded chicken in the sauce.
- Add the bell peppers and iceberg or cabbage and mix well.
- Now, flatten the bread with a rolling-pin. Spread a rounded tablespoon of chicken filling onto each slide of bread.
- Gently roll up; tie each with a strip of green onion.
- You may also serve by cutting the loaf into slices.
Tandori Batair Recipe
Quails (batyer) 8
6) Yoghurt (dahi) 2 tbsp
8) Red chilli paste 2 tbsp
11) Cumin (jeera) powder 1 tbsp
12) Nutmeg (jaiphal) powder 1 tsp
1.Clean quails and rub them with salt, lemon juice and ginger-garlic paste.
2.Keep aside for 30 minutes.
3.Whisk Yoghurt and add Red chilli powder, Red chilli paste, cumin powder, nutmeg powder, tumeric powder and garam masala.
4.Coat the quails evenly with this mixture and keep aside for 2 hours.
5.Skewer the quails and roast in a moderately hot tandor for 3-5 minutes.
6.Remove from skewer and serve hot accompnied by chutney.