Microwave Double Chocolate Malt Brownies
Chocolate-craving? These Double Chocolate Malt Brownies are not only insanely easy and quick, but also just as insanely delicious! Add a new twist to those brownies you’re thinking to make!
1 cup malted milk powder (I used Nestle Milo)
1 cup chocolate chunks
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa
- Mix the sugar and butter together.
- Add the eggs and vanilla essence to the sugar and butter, and mix well.
- Stir the flour and cocoa together, then add into the egg mixture.
- Mix well.
- Stir in the malted milk powder and chocolate chunks.
- Grease a glass baking dish and pour the batter into it.
- Bake in a microwave oven for 4-5 minutes at about 180*C, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let sit until cool.
- (optional) Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar.