Here is another recipe I stumbled upon, and loved. Enjoy! 😀
3/4 cup butter
1 1/4 cups sugar
3/4 cup cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
2 large eggs
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon unbleached all purpose flour
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
Chocolate-craving? These Double Chocolate Malt Brownies are not only insanely easy and quick, but also just as insanely delicious! Add a new twist to those brownies you’re thinking to make!
Microwave Double Chocolate Malt Brownies
1 cup malted milk powder (I used Nestle Milo)
1 cup chocolate chunks
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa Continue reading
Yeah! I’m going to tell you about a new delicious dish. What do you like the most in the breakfast?
Some eggs? Bread? Tea?
Nah, forget all those! It’s time for change! Have a look at Bread with Khagina:
Black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp.
Green chilies: 2 Nos.
Ginger: 1/2 tsp.
Salt: To taste
Red chili powder: 1/2 tsp.
Turmeric Powder: 1/2 tsp.
Egg: 2 Nos.
Onions: 2 Nos.
Tomato: 1 No.
Coriander leaves (Fresh): 1/2 tsp.
Butter: 2 tbsp
Cottage Cheese: 50 gms.
- Beat two eggs and keep aside.
- Chop Onion, tomato, green chilies, and ginger.
- Mash cottage cheese.
- Egg Khagina is ready
- Top with chopped coriander and serve hot.
- Fry chopped onions, tomatoes, ginger and green chili in butter till golden brown.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric, salt, pepper
- Add the beaten eggs to the mixture and cook on medium flame, tossing and slicing the mixture with a spatula into discrete lumps until fully cooked.
- When cooked, add mashed cottage cheese and toss for 2 mins.
Other ingredients may be added as per personal preferences; however, the ingredients listed above are widely believed to form the base for any khagina, much in the same way as margherita is a base for most pizzas. Other ingredients that can be added include potatoes, capsicum, peas, mushroom, etc., though the latter is not considered traditional.