Tomato Watermelon Juice
Makes 2 servings
This scrumptious drink will keep you wanting for more! Give yourself a treat in the scorching sun with a Tomato Watermelon Juice.
Juice, ripe red tomatoes – 2, large
Watermelon – roughly cubed, maybe half a cup
Sugar – as per taste (my tomatoes were quite sour and I needed about 6 teaspoons)
Well, I’m baaack! I’ll try to post my latest recipes ASAP!
Also, last 9 days of the Awesomelicious Foodies’ Blog Contest 2014! Nominate your food blog NOW! Try not to wait till the last day (June 14th). Do you know any awesome food blogs on WordPress? Ask them to nominate too! 🙂 The more, the merrier!
Any requests? What recipes should I post?
The Strawberry whipped cream was made by mixing a bit of strawberry puree with whipped cream. You may use strawberry juice or syrup. The cream and chocolate syrup make an awesomeliciously balanced combination!
Hehe, my Pancake Plate looks better than ever in this picture! 😀
The chocolate spiral grooves on the pancake were made when chocolate syrup was poured over the wet (uncooked) side of the batter while the pancake was cooking.
4 tbsp all-purpose flour-
1 tsp baking powder-
1/2 tbsp + 1 tsp sugar-
1/2 tsp vanilla essence-
1/2 cup + 1 tbsp milk-
A pinch of Coffee powder
Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
Strawberry whipped cream
Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and sugar.
- In another bowl, whip the egg and add the vanilla essence and milk.
- Now, slowly pour the wet mixture into the dry one, mixing well. Teh batter should not be too thin or too thick.
- Next, sprinkle the coffee powder over the batter, and mix until only a few marks of teh coffee are left.
- Heat a skillet or fry pan, and butter it. Now pour the batter into the pan.
- Only a few moments after you pour the batter into the pan, pour the chocolate syrup over the wet batter in spirals, and let it sink into the batter. When bubbles start forming on one side, or you feel like the other side is done, flip over. When the other side is done too, take off heat.
- Follow steps 5-6 for the rest of the batter too. Serve warm with toppings (optional).
This sugar-free luscious milkshake will keep you fresh and going the whole day!
1 cup milk
ice cubes (optional)
- First, pour the milk into a blender.
- Slice the banana and if you want, the strawberries. Most recently, I have begun using strawberry puree ice cubes (home made), but both work perfectly.
- If you want an absolutely chilled drink, add ice cubes. Then, turn the blender on and voila! You’ve got your Strawberry-banana milkshake!
3 cups granulated sugar
1 tbsp. real vanilla extract
2 tbsp. almond extract
2 tsp. butter flavoring
1 tbsp. chocolate extract
¾ cup Hershey’s chocolate syrup
2 cups all-purpose flour
⅔ cup cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
12-oz. pkg. white chocolate chips, divided use
½ cup powdered sugar
1 tbsp. milk
Coconut Ice Cream Baskets
Here’s a contribution by Mahparah Raza!
Ingredients: Continue reading
Hey there, Awesomeliciousers (awesomelicious+users), we need your feedback, quick!
Scroll through the posts; do you notice anything different about some of the latest recipes? Yup, these are new recipe formats. 😀
- What do you think of them? Do you prefer these or the old ones on the home page and on their own URLs? Should all the next ones be in the same format?
Another quick question:
- Are you guys okay with the extract format (there are no full posts; just extracts) on the home screen but full recipes on their own URLs, or do you prefer to go through the whole recipe as you scroll through the blog?
We’d SERIOUSLY LOVE your feedback, so that we can make awesomelicious as comfortable to use as possible! Give us your answers in the comments below 🙂
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Peanut Butter Chip and Chocolate Chip Pancakes