Here is another recipe I stumbled upon, and loved. Enjoy! 😀
3/4 cup butter
1 1/4 cups sugar
3/4 cup cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
2 large eggs
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon unbleached all purpose flour
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
Chocolate-craving? These Double Chocolate Malt Brownies are not only insanely easy and quick, but also just as insanely delicious! Add a new twist to those brownies you’re thinking to make!
Microwave Double Chocolate Malt Brownies
1 cup malted milk powder (I used Nestle Milo)
1 cup chocolate chunks
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa Continue reading
Coconut Ice Cream Baskets
Here’s a contribution by Mahparah Raza!
Ingredients: Continue reading
1 (18.25 ounce) package devil’s food cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix, eggs and oil until well blended. Fold in the chocolate chips. Roll the dough into walnut sized balls. Place the cookies 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Absolutely awesomelicious. Yum, my mouth’s still watering.
Servings – 24-26 Numbers
4 cups All purpose flour
2 tsp Yeast
100 Gms Butter
1 cup Milk
4-5 tbsp Sugar
1-2 tsp Salt
1-2 tsp Oil for greasing hands
Oil for frying
Caster Sugar for Dusting
- To warm milk, add the butter and stir till melted.
- In a bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and knead well to a dough,with the addition of milk-butter mix.
- Add water if required to knead well to make a soft and loose dough. ( Not too watery, but sticky is the right consistency).
- Grease your palm with little oil and knead the dough well for about 5-10 minutes. Cover and allow the dough to rest and rise for about 2 hours.
- After two hours, knead it once again and then squeeze medium lemon size balls from the main dough.
- Flatten them a little and then using a cutter or anything else sharp you could cut them to perfect circle. ( I used a glass) If you are an expert , you could round it with your greased palm itself.
- . Make a hold in the center with your little finger and just expand it.
- . In a deep frying pan, heat oil and then fry each doughnut, without burning them.
- . Garnish them with castor sugar.
Tips – This dough could be prepared in advance and stored in the refrigerator for about a week.
– Bring it to room temperature , before you start frying them.
– For adding any frosting, the doughnuts needs to be completely
References: http://jenyjohn.wordpress.com (Cooks and facts)