Here is another recipe I stumbled upon, and loved. Enjoy! 😀
3/4 cup butter
1 1/4 cups sugar
3/4 cup cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
2 large eggs
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon unbleached all purpose flour
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
Chocolate-craving? These Double Chocolate Malt Brownies are not only insanely easy and quick, but also just as insanely delicious! Add a new twist to those brownies you’re thinking to make!
Microwave Double Chocolate Malt Brownies
1 cup malted milk powder (I used Nestle Milo)
1 cup chocolate chunks
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa Continue reading
Absolutely fab’! These bite-sized balls are not just beautiful and tasty, but also quick and the perfect Oh-no-I-just-found-out-we’re-having-guests dessert!
Image Source: allrecipes
1 package Oreo cookies, crushed
1 package cream cheese, softened
1 package chocolate bark or white chocolate bark
1. Using a blender/food processor or hand held mixer, mix Oreos and cream cheese together.
2. Roll into walnut size balls or lar5eg balls, however you prefer.
3. Chill for an hour.
4. Melt approximately 3/4 package of chocolate.
5. Stick a toothpick in an Oreo balls and dip them in the melted chocolate.
6. Allow the balls to harden on wax paper; takes about 15 minutes.
7. When Oreo balls are no longer sticky to the touch, decorate with drizzles of chocolate, sprinkles, nuts etc.
8. Put in the refrigerator until chilled (optional).
Perfect for people like me who are tired of having simple sweet pancakes. Easy, delicious and a must-try!
With icing sugar and nuts.
Makes– 6 hand-sized pancakes
2 -1/2 cups All purpose flour
1 cup warm Milk + 2 tbsp chocolate milk powder
1 Egg beaten
1 tsp melted butter
2-3 tbsp sugar
1 cup milk
1 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
2 tbsp Chocolate milk powder
Icing Sugar (optional)
- Keep aside the warm milk+chocolate drinking powder.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. Keep aside.
- In another bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix to a smooth batter. ( The batter should not be very thin ).
- To this batter mix the chocolate milk and mix well to form a semi-thick smooth batter.
- On a to a hot pan, on medium heat spread batter the size you want of the pancakes in circles. Do not make it thin.
- Flip over when one side is done or when you see small bubbles forming on top.
- When the other side is also cooked, take off from flame.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Sprinkle icing sugar on top with a stainer as a topping (optional).
Perfect, irresistible, beautiful, and delicious!
Prep time 1 hour
Bake time 35 minutes plus freezing
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
2 packages (8 oz. each) fat-free cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup light sour cream
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
24 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
3 tbsp. shortening
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. To prepare the crust: Line a 9-inch-square baking pan with foil and grease the foil. Combine the cracker crumbs, pecans, and butter. Press into prepared pan and set aside.
2. To make the filling: In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and sour cream. Add eggs and beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla. Pour over crust.
3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Freeze overnight.
4. For the coating, melt chocolate and shortening in a microwave and stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
5. Remove cheesecake from freezer. Using the edges of the foil, lift cheesecake out of pan. Peel off foil and cut into 49 squares. Refrigerate squares until ready to dip.
6. Using a toothpick, dip squares, one at a time, in coating. (Reheat if needed.) Place on waxed paper–lined baking sheets; spoon about 1 tsp. coating over each. Let stand 20 minutes or until set. Store in the refrigerator.
References: Reader’s Digest