Here is another recipe I stumbled upon, and loved. Enjoy! 😀
3/4 cup butter
1 1/4 cups sugar
3/4 cup cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
2 large eggs
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon unbleached all purpose flour
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
Chocolate-craving? These Double Chocolate Malt Brownies are not only insanely easy and quick, but also just as insanely delicious! Add a new twist to those brownies you’re thinking to make!
Microwave Double Chocolate Malt Brownies
1 cup malted milk powder (I used Nestle Milo)
1 cup chocolate chunks
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa Continue reading
Snickerdoodle, Chocolate Chip or Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes
Makes: 14-18 pancakes
Can you really resist these? The question is, can I?
1 cup skim milk
1/4 cup egg white
2 Tablespoons margarine (no Sat Fat)
1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
cinnamon sugar, strawberry preserves or sliced fresh berries, Cool Whip Light
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder goes in with the flour
1. In a small bowl, combine milk, egg and butter; whisk until blended.
In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, Splenda, baking soda and salt; mix well.
2. Add milk mixture; whisk just until dry ingredients are moistened (Batter will be slightly lumpy).
3. Heat griddle over medium heat until hot (Drops of water will sizzle, then evaporate).
4. Pour 8 pancakes, using 1/3 to 1/2 cup batter into griddle.
5. Cook 1-2 minutes or until batter is set around edges.
6. Carefully turn over pancake; cook 1-2 minutes or until pancakes are cooked through.
7. Repeat with remaining batter.
8. Sprinkle pancakes with powdered sugar; serve warm with desired toppings.
Absolutely fab’! These bite-sized balls are not just beautiful and tasty, but also quick and the perfect Oh-no-I-just-found-out-we’re-having-guests dessert!
Image Source: allrecipes
1 package Oreo cookies, crushed
1 package cream cheese, softened
1 package chocolate bark or white chocolate bark
1. Using a blender/food processor or hand held mixer, mix Oreos and cream cheese together.
2. Roll into walnut size balls or lar5eg balls, however you prefer.
3. Chill for an hour.
4. Melt approximately 3/4 package of chocolate.
5. Stick a toothpick in an Oreo balls and dip them in the melted chocolate.
6. Allow the balls to harden on wax paper; takes about 15 minutes.
7. When Oreo balls are no longer sticky to the touch, decorate with drizzles of chocolate, sprinkles, nuts etc.
8. Put in the refrigerator until chilled (optional).
Perfect for people like me who are tired of having simple sweet pancakes. Easy, delicious and a must-try!
With icing sugar and nuts.
Makes– 6 hand-sized pancakes
2 -1/2 cups All purpose flour
1 cup warm Milk + 2 tbsp chocolate milk powder
1 Egg beaten
1 tsp melted butter
2-3 tbsp sugar
1 cup milk
1 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
2 tbsp Chocolate milk powder
Icing Sugar (optional)
- Keep aside the warm milk+chocolate drinking powder.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. Keep aside.
- In another bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix to a smooth batter. ( The batter should not be very thin ).
- To this batter mix the chocolate milk and mix well to form a semi-thick smooth batter.
- On a to a hot pan, on medium heat spread batter the size you want of the pancakes in circles. Do not make it thin.
- Flip over when one side is done or when you see small bubbles forming on top.
- When the other side is also cooked, take off from flame.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Sprinkle icing sugar on top with a stainer as a topping (optional).