Here is another recipe I stumbled upon, and loved. Enjoy! 😀
3/4 cup butter
1 1/4 cups sugar
3/4 cup cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
2 large eggs
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon unbleached all purpose flour
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
Chocolate-craving? These Double Chocolate Malt Brownies are not only insanely easy and quick, but also just as insanely delicious! Add a new twist to those brownies you’re thinking to make!
Microwave Double Chocolate Malt Brownies
1 cup malted milk powder (I used Nestle Milo)
1 cup chocolate chunks
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa Continue reading
Snickerdoodle, Chocolate Chip or Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes
Makes: 14-18 pancakes
Can you really resist these? The question is, can I?
1 cup skim milk
1/4 cup egg white
2 Tablespoons margarine (no Sat Fat)
1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
cinnamon sugar, strawberry preserves or sliced fresh berries, Cool Whip Light
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder goes in with the flour
1. In a small bowl, combine milk, egg and butter; whisk until blended.
In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, Splenda, baking soda and salt; mix well.
2. Add milk mixture; whisk just until dry ingredients are moistened (Batter will be slightly lumpy).
3. Heat griddle over medium heat until hot (Drops of water will sizzle, then evaporate).
4. Pour 8 pancakes, using 1/3 to 1/2 cup batter into griddle.
5. Cook 1-2 minutes or until batter is set around edges.
6. Carefully turn over pancake; cook 1-2 minutes or until pancakes are cooked through.
7. Repeat with remaining batter.
8. Sprinkle pancakes with powdered sugar; serve warm with desired toppings.