This easy and very, very delicious snack is perfect for breakfast, lunch, school or even a midnight snack! The cinnamon balances the sugar perfectly, and it’s beneficial if you have a cold. The crunchiness is OMG, and what’s more, it takes less than five minutes! So munch awayy!
Perfect for all ocassions, all time. 🙂
1 cup flour
1/2 cup quick cooking oats
2 tsp baking powder
3 tbs Brown Sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup raisins
1 1/4 cup milk (whole cows milk or full fat coconut milk will both work)
- In a bowl add the flour, oats, salt, brown sugar, baking powder, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg, mix until well combined. Make a well in the dry ingredients, add the milk, egg and vanilla, stir until just combined. Add the raisins and stir.
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat, coat with cooking spray.
- Drop about 1/4 cup of batter on the hot griddle. Cook until dry on the edges and bubbles start to form in the center. Flip and cook on the other side until cooked through, about 2 more minutes.
Source: Half Hour Meals
Total Time:1 hrs 15 mins
Prep Time:15 mins
Cook Time:1 hrs
It is very healthy.It is a little spicy so if u don’t have tolerance for spicy food,you may leave out the seeds of jalapeno.
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 medium jalapeno pepper, chopped
1/2 medium green pepper
4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups frozen corn
1/2 cup dry white wine or 1/2 cup water
2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauceTopping
1 cup non-fat tortilla chips (optional)
Saute onion, garlic, jalapeño and green pepper with olive oil in a large pot until soft.
Add all the rest of the ingredients to the large pot and bring to a boil.
After about 15 minutes, remove the chicken breasts and shred.
(Two forks work well to pull the chicken apart!).
Return shredded chicken to the pot and simmer an additional 45 minutes.
Serve, topped with crushed tortilla chips if desired.
Pasanday Biryani is one of the most famous Asian traditional main courses.This recipe is scrumptious & easy to cook so try this Pasanday Biryani Recipe and make your dining remarkable.
1 kg Pasanday
1 cup Yogurt
1 cup Fresh Milk
1 cup Oil or Ghee
1 bunch Finely chopped Mint leaves
4 Finely chopped onion
6 Finely chopped green chilies
2 Â½ cup Rice
1 tbsp Red chili powder
1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
2 tbsp Raw Papaya paste
a pinch Yellow color
to taste Salt
6 Green Cardamom
6 Black pepper
1 tsp White Cumin seeds
1 tbsp Poppy seeds
2 tbsp Roasted gram
- Grind together 4 cloves, 6 green cardamoms, 6 black peppers, 1 tsp white cumin seeds, 1 tbsp poppy seeds and 2 tbsp roasted gram.Marinate 1 kg pasanday with 2 tbsp raw papaya paste, 1 cup yogurt, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, ground seeds, salt to taste, juice of 3 lemons, ½ bunch of chopped mint leaves, 3 chopped green chilies and 1 tbsp chili powder.
- Keep aside for 30 minutes.Heat 1 cup oil in pan, add in 4 chopped onions and fry till golden brown, now remove brown onion and keep aside.
- Now add in oil marinated pasanday and cook till water dries. Now turn the flame off.Boil 2 1/2 cup rice in a pan with mint leaves, 3 green chilies, few green cardamoms and water as required till half tender.
- Drain out extra water and keep aside.Now grease a large pan, make a layer of boiled rice, top with cooked pasanday mixture. spread half of brown onion, juice of 1 lemon. Now make another layer of boiled rice. lastly pour 1 cup warm milk mixed with a pinch of yellow color.
- Now pour remaining lemon juice, mint leaves and green chilies on top. Simmer till done.